Hi,

I read all posts which match to "10091" on this news group but can't
find solution.
I am running demo "sftp". I set sll_openssl plugin instead of cryptlib
(application is not responding with this plugin). But when I click
"connect" I get error 10091 "Network subsystem is unusable". I looked
at TSimpleSFTP.Connect and this line is strange:

FSocket.SSL.SSLType:=LT_SSHv2;

Because is seems that this type is not handled in TSSLOpenSSL.Init:

  case FSSLType of
    LT_SSLv2:
      Fctx := SslCtxNew(SslMethodV2);
    LT_SSLv3:
      Fctx := SslCtxNew(SslMethodV3);
    LT_TLSv1:
      Fctx := SslCtxNew(SslMethodTLSV1);
    LT_all:
      Fctx := SslCtxNew(SslMethodV23);
  else
    Exit;
  end;

Case is going to ELSE, so exit with result=false;

Can you help me?

Regards