> I have tried this combination too, but this same error

Just tried sftp demo with D2006, cl332 and synapse svn. It connects
correctly but then raises an out of memory exception in Receive packet in
TSimpleSFTP.Init which is well after the SSH authentication.

I get also the 10091 error when I mistype the username or password but it
gives a nice "Server reported: Invalid password" after 5-10 seconds.

I don't have D2010 so perhaps somebody else can help.

Ludo