> Ok, so I'm back to stable synapse 39 and cryptlib 3.2.2.
>
> So in summary, problem is in function:
>
> TSSLCryptLib.Connect
>
> In line:
> if not SSLCheck(cryptSetAttribute(FCryptSession,
> CRYPT_SESSINFO_ACTIVE, 1)) then
>       Exit;
>
> Function cryptSetAttribute return value -22 and send it to
> SSLCheck. This occur error:
>
> FLastErrorDesc := GetString(FCryptSession,
> CRYPT_ATTRIBUTE_INT_ERRORMESSAGE);
>
> Above string is "'敓癲牥爠灥牯整㩤䤠癮污摩瀠獡睳牯d'#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0#0".
> Instead of these
>  chinese chars I see squares. GetString is calling:
> cryptGetAttributeString(cryptHandle, attributeType,
> pointer(Result), l); ... where attributeType=13 I think
> something wrong is with function cryptSetAttribute (which
> return -22) because it is suspending for 5-10 seconds.

5-10 seconds isn't that long to do the SSH authorization (even when it fails).

The chinese characters could mean 2 things. Delphi 10 interpreting the ascii
string as unicode or a mismatch with the cryptlib binding and the cryptlib dll
loaded. A while ago I was chasing weird bugs in cryptlib which finally turned
out to be a wrong cryptlib ddl being picked up. I contributed then a patch to
synapse that checks for the correct dll version at run time. I would suggest
you try with synapse snapshot or svn and cryptlib 3.2.2.

Ludo