On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 08:25 +1000, Roy Wallace wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 3:19 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've moved the previous files and all the rest of the files Mike converted
> > here:
> >
> > http://map-data.bigtincan.com/data/data.vic.gov.au/
>
> Can you please explain if/how you would suggest regular mappers help
> with the importing of this data?

'regular mappers' shouldnt really be doing bulk importing.  However, the
job for regular mappers, is to re-visit those areas youve already
mapped, and find/fix any imported items, such as duplicate nodes or
nodes that have been misplaced.  Theyre pretty easy to spot, theyre
normally always tagged with a fixme tag.

David