As others have said..

1) Ive moved to fosm since the lockout

2) Im feeling pretty disillusioned at the whole thing, and seriously
wonder if its not worth just paying 5 bucks for a map that I cannot
share, rather than deal with the politics of a staggered mapping project

3) Ive made a couple of edits, but really am feeling like theres so much
duplicated work now that its almost just not worth bothering

Sadly, I think others are starting to fall into these groups too, which
is a pity as Ive just discovered some huge unmapped areas around the
snowy mountains that I have lots of GPX tracks from (but unfortunately
almost zero aerial imagery, from nearmap, bing, any of them).  Its hard
to get motivation to do work, in the knowledge that either a) work will
be deleted or b) someone will have a huge headache trying to merge any
work if it is duplicated.

David