Hi Yuchen,

For me it's a lack of programming skills. In some other cases its lack of
open data for the addresses. There is also a requirement for good
documentation and community support for any imports.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import

We have open data for some states

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Data_Sources

If you have the skills to assist with imports then I am sure the community
will assist where possible in identifying issues that will need to be
resolved (ie like rural addresses that are often at the centroid of large
holdings).

In my home state of Tasmania we have access to the full address data as
OpenData if you are looking to start somewhere, but I also see that the VIC
import is well progressed and the code for that project may well be useful
for other state imports.

Cheers - Phil (aka tastrax)