On 1/10/23 18:08, Yuchen Pei wrote:

On 1 October 2023 12:56:20 GMT+11:00, Phil Wyatt <p...@wyatt-family.com> wrote:
but I also see that the VIC
import is well progressed
How is it well progressed, do you have a link showing the progress? From what I
see it seems to be stalled.

I'd take it that someone is working on the software to do the job. Note that the person may have a real life to be getting on with too.

Someone else was doing NSW. Sorry I tend to forget names and just work with the data.

Tassie .. got to read the https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Data_Sources#Tasmania

and then sort out "Only datasets where the metadata indicates Land Tasmania is the custodian"

Most people live in NSW + Vic so having those done would be good. Then simply the major cities of Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth , Hobart and Darwin would get most  of the population.

I have been adding addr:street to those places with addr:housenumber where possible. If you are adding addr:housenumber then it is not much more work to add the addr:street data. There are a few that are uncertain so I lave them alone. Australia has 98% of addr:housnumber with addr:street where as on a world scale only 90% of addr:housnumber have addr:streettoo.