From: Ben Kelley <ben.kel...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 3:44 PM
To: OSM-Au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] OSM - NSW NPWS liaison

In the context of the tracks, there is always the risk that if you delete
something that you don't think should be there, that someone else re-maps it
because they see it in the aerial photo. (As we discussed.)

I guess the best is that we could detail a preferred approach (e.g. in
Australian tagging guidelines). I think it's clear that there are a number of
views on this though.

Then at least if something happens that differs from the preferred approach, it
makes it clearer whether a revert is justified.

 - Ben.

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 at 14:57, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com