Hi Graeme

I have been attempting to set up a dialogue between Parks Victoria and OSM, so far unsuccessfully. I think its a step forward if NWPS wants to liaise with a Liaison Officer. I would give them a Liaison Officer and at the same time encourage them into the community. The OSM Liaison Officer would explain to NWPS that OSM is a community and mentor them into the community.

Graeme, please find out whether their contact person is representing a region or all of NWPS. If appropriate, can you give me their contact info, either on or off list. I would like to talk to them and see if it helps get Parks Victoria to appoint a Liaison Officer.

Tony Forster
Friends of Lysterfield Park

Thanks everybody for your thoughts.

As per Steve's comment, here is probably the easiest contact point due to
not needing an account, but we'll see what other suggestions are made?

I was wondering if a general OSM-AU / OSM-Oceania e-mail address, probably
as part of OSGeo, would help with this sort of thing?

Anyway, my message back to him for further details came back with an OOO
till 21/11 (his query was from a few weeks ago) so we have some time to
discuss it!

His address also listed him being at Coffs Harbour, so I don't know if he's
asking on a regional basis onl, or if that may be a main office?

Thanks

Graeme