Thanks everybody for your thoughts.

As per Steve's comment, here is probably the easiest contact point due to
not needing an account, but we'll see what other suggestions are made?

I was wondering if a general OSM-AU / OSM-Oceania e-mail address, probably
as part of OSGeo, would help with this sort of thing?

Anyway, my message back to him for further details came back with an OOO
till 21/11 (his query was from a few weeks ago) so we have some time to
discuss it!

His address also listed him being at Coffs Harbour, so I don't know if he's
asking on a regional basis onl, or if that may be a main office?

Thanks

Graeme