A relevant open source dataset would be Vicmap Lite - Public Land
Classification Polygon (CC-BY 4.0 with waiver)
https://vic.digitaltwin.terria.io/#share=s-6WFVT7Kbk2STaCyQsxWl8CiRaic Note
Vicmap Lite already has softwood plantation polygons on public land.

Public Land Management PLM25 (CC-BY)
https://vic.digitaltwin.terria.io/#share=s-NWpWstpxTV460Xf5VoZa2BDVN3 is a
great product to look at, however I don't believe we have a waiver for
DELWP datasets that might include non-Vicmap (waivered) products within the
dataset. Please correct me if I'm wrong.