Thanks Brendan, the VicMap Lite Public Land Classification dataset doesn't
contain the names of each State Forest, just their boundaries. But this
works fine in cases where we already have a State Forest mapped and named
in OSM but our boundaries are a bit off. You can open the dataset as a
layer in JOSM (don't know about iD editor) and then trace the outline of
each state forest to refine existing osm boundaries, which is really fast
and simple. (I can write some instructions if anyone is keen).
I've been looking at the Wombat State Forest borders in central Vic. The
VicMap Lite data may not be super high resolution but it's way more
accurate than some of the borders we have at the moment and will greatly
upgrade the osm state forest boundary. Cheers Ian