@Jo: I am going to send you the Calc file personnaly..

Another thing we should take into account for tagging "SUL" (Sens
Unique Limité in french) are the different possibilities for
cycleways: there is a difference between "marked cycleway", suggested
cycleway, ... http://www.provelo.org/spip.php?article786 et
http://www.permisdeconduire-online.be/wegwet/afbeeldingen/wegwet18a.JPG
(suggested cycleway) .

I think it would be more rational if we describe the cycleway with one
tag (with cycleway=lane (pour marked cycleway) or cycleway=suggested,
... and eventually cycleway:left ) and, with other tag, describe the
restriction for bicycle, cars, ...

(maybe should we open another thread to discuss those matters)
Julien