El 28 de agosto de 2014, 13:14, Luis García Castro <lui...@gmail.com>
escribió:

> El 28 de agosto de 2014, 13:10, Jose Luis Perez Diez <
> jl...@escomposlinux.org> escribió:
>
> las highway=motorway_link son oneway=yes por defecto.
>

> Ah, claro. Tienes razón :-)

Aunque estamos en las mismas, en cierto modo es redundante pero la etiqueta
no sobra. De la propia wiki:

Tagging oneway[edit
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:highway%3Dmotorway_link&action=edit&section=2>
]

Most motorway_link roads will be one way, and should be tagged oneway
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:oneway>=yes
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:oneway%3Dyes>. Any unusual motorway
link road which is two-way should be explicitly tagged oneway
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:oneway>=no
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:oneway%3Dno>. Note that this is
different to the way we treat other highway classifications, because
motorway link roads are so often one way. Explicit tagging (either way) can
be important, since *some* tools interpret motorway link roads as
implicitly oneway=yes unless tagged oneway=no.

--

Luis García