ONS's National Statistics Postcode Lookup (NSPL) includes postcodes for the
Isle of Man and Channel Islands, but without geographic coordinates.

http://geoportal.statistics.gov.uk/datasets?q=National+Statistics+Postcode+Lookup&sort_by=relevance

Owen

OS Codepoint also does not include the postcodes for the Isle of Man