I concur with "keep it in" and help provide information for routers to
identify potential warnings.

There are many similar issues for pedestrians which certainly should be
mapped. For instance there are still many very hazardous unsigned
pedestrian crossing points on dual carriageways (typically where a
pre-existing right of way was bisected by the road). I noted several along
the A45 from Northampton to Brackley last Saturday, and am still eternally
grateful for the re-routing of a path which used to cross the A404 near
Bisham. I was foolhardy to cross this once before the new route was opened.
Another similar pedestrian safety issue are busy roads without verges or
sidewalks. At least in the latter case the solution is adding sidewalk
and/or verge tags which allows routers & renderers to avoid or highlight
these less desirable possibilities.

It seems rational to approach cycle routing issues in a similar manner.

Jerry