I also marked some cycle crossings as hazardous, but perhaps with a certain
amount of official legitimacy, in that I was preparing the data to use in
cycle maps for Cambridgeshire County Council, and the ones I marked were
ones they had provided but *they* recognised were not satisfactory: marking
them as interim solutions, links between bits of route that they were
content with. A bit of a cop out, recommending routes but then marking them
as hazardous, but it did reflect realioty and was somewhat more objective
than just my judgement as a mapper. I can't remember the tag I used now, it
was some years ago, but it triggered a warning triangle and/or different
colour on the map rendering I was doing.

David