On Wed, 2016-12-21 at 11:07 +0000, Chris Hill wrote:
> Have any Local Authorities released their definitive maps or
> statements under OGL? I want to know so I can use examples as a lever
> to persuade East Riding of Yorkshire and Hull City councils to
> release *anything* as open data.

The big problem there is unless they have done an independent survey,
then any digitisation will still retain the Crown Copyright of the
original definitive map. IMHO that include rowmaps too.

For example the parish councilors drawing in the rights of way, said
that path runs parallel to that hedge. The hedge is where it is because
OS surveyed it.

Phil (trigpoint)