When I asked the council they said they had no record of releasing the data
under any licence. The data is published on a copyright map on the ERoY web
site and the council always pointed me to that. The data is available to be
extracted from that site, but obviously I can’t use that as it is copyright.
Barry has not told me where he got the data from that he uses. I have asked.

Chris Hill
(User chillly)