Agreed. I am spending some cozy times with I65 in Alabama, next on my list
is US 78. Better late than never. Cleaning up lots of bridge trouble too
(missing grade separations).

For those interested, I identified ~12000 points of highway Trouble for the
US (here is the blog post ->
https://oegeo.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/detecting-highway-trouble-in-openstreetmap/direct
link to the OSM XML file ->
http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/highwaytrouble/candidates-us.osm ). I
find that I clean up much of these Trouble items while remapping, but if
you want to help clean up the interstate and US highway network after that,
this may be a good start.

Martijn

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM, stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com> wrote:

> Hey, us, vaguely northamerican OSMers:  nice work so far!
>
> I see excellent progress in California during the recent eight days of
> re-mapping.  If you are an editing maniac (like me in the last few days)
> you have discovered that BADMAP lag makes you move onto another region.  I
> have chased myself over much of San Diego and patched up the old home town.
>  Its freeways now emerge as navigable.  The Bay Area shapes up nicely.
>  Greater Southern California shows vast improvement, and yet there is still
> so much more to do.
>
> We are so many people, loving what we do so hard.
>
> Just a pat on the back and bit of cheer-leading.  Now get back to work!
>  (Oops, I mean the fun of OSM).
>
> SteveA
> California

martijn van exel