Simon Poole writes:
 > Route USBR 10 nicely illustrates my point about GIGO. It starts of in
 > untouched TIGER country and continues.

Best way to get something mapped is to draw attention to it. That's
what Steve is trying to do. Can we move on now, and stop calling this
an import? Permissionless innovation -- that's what OSM is all
about. If you see something, map something (to abuse New York City's
supposedly trademarked "If you see something, say something" phrase).

Stop with the stop energy already!

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog