Well, I don't know about Hebrew.  But at least some of the languages
that use Arabic script (there are many) write the sentences and words
from right to left, but the numbers from left to right.  I have no
idea about Chinese/Japanese etc.  But I think that left to right for
numbers, while not universal, is possibly the most known version.

Stephen