then we are closer as I thought. still mapping multiple parallel lanes
with multiple lines is too difficult. consider a bestcase accuracy of
+/- 2-3m with handheld gps and current areal pics.
this is the size of a typical car lane.  aligning many smaller
structures is just magic guessing.
therefore I wouldn't go so far to map dividers itself as they are in
99% aligned with the highway instead add an attribute
for a cycle lane separated by a drawn line the current cycleway=lane
is good enough too.
is there any application or use case where you need such tiny details?