2009/10/6 Gervase Markham <gerv-gm...@gerv.net>:
> The "swimming pool" point is a slippery slope argument, but in fact the
> slope isn't at all slippery. Names are different to swimming pools.
> AFAIK, no-one has genuinely suggested swimming_pool=no, or in fact any
> other =no type thing apart from names.

oh yes, there are. oneway=no, maxspeed=no, drinkable=no, building=no,
area=no, noexit=no (really, it is just used 803 times, but we could
add it to millions of ways), access=no, .... actually many tags do
have some no-values in the db, also if it doesn't make much sense in
many cases.

cheers,
Martin