On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 21:50 -0500, Anthony wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Dave Hansen <d...@sr71.net> wrote:
> >> We'll work on making sure that these data look good and I think
> some
> >> people have some plans on how to get these integrated a bit at a
> time.
> >
> > And hopefully in some places not at all.  In many locations there's
> > way more accurate data than TIGER.
>
> For examples of how bad TIGER data is, see
> http://maps.huge.info/geocoder/ and
> http://www.usnaviguide.com/reverse.htm

TIGER is an incredibly huge data set.  It comes from what may be the
most diverse set of primary sources of anything in the world short of
OSM itself.

It shouldn't be trusted explicitly (no single map should).  Do you have
some more constructive information about places where you've found it to
be inaccurate?

-- Dave