Dave

I've looked at the two you sent me and they're both basically fine but for two
things.

In Denver the houses are all set back a lot further, so some way to say 'on
north-south roads, set back X feet' might help a lot. Or, in JOSM just search
for all the ways that make up the addressing on one side of the street and move
them manually. Many times for each one.

In San Francisco, for divided highways the old TIGER data used to bow in to a
point every block and we had, I think, automated ways to split those out in to
two straight lines. This is reflected with little bows on the address lines at
each intersection - see guerrero for example.

Otherwise looks good to me! What are your plans?

Yours &c.

Steve