On 22.08.2010 12:26, Robert Scott wrote:
On Sunday 22 August 2010, Felix Hartmann wrote:
This means we have to find a new domain, new servers, and get the
usernames/passwords copied so people can login to the CCBYSA 2.0 fork
without new registration.
How about you start with your own mailing lists?

robert.

As I hope this is not the case, currently we should be able to work from here too. (besides as I noticed by private mails, there are already people working on a fork on a rather private basis for now)...

This list should be for general talk about OSM, and working on how to continue OSM as we know it, should be part of it!