Felix Hartmann schrieb:
Instead of just moaning about the Odbl, let's stark working on a future without Odbl. So let's do our best to convince as many mappers as possible to not accept Odbl, reopen registration to people who want to contribute under CCBYSA2.0 terms, and put pressure on OSMF and others to tell them that if they decide to go the Odbl way, they will loose us and also be faced with a fork.

I think this is quite interesting: if you do not do as I want, YOU will be responsible. Isn't there a term for this? I think it's "blackmail"

This means we have to find a new domain, new servers, and get the usernames/passwords copied so people can login to the CCBYSA 2.0 fork without new registration.

I think this could be a real problem. Because I for one do not agree to have my log in credentials copied to any other server.