On 22 August 2010 21:12, Robert Scott <li...@humanleg.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 22 August 2010, Jenny Campbell wrote:
>> everyone else's concerns
>
> You are trying to make it sound like there are a huge number of people that
> agree with you. Perhaps you genuinely believe that. If so I think you are
> tremendously mistaken. It is a very vocal minority. There

You mean like the vocal minority for CTs/ODBL ?

Most won't care either way, but some people might care less if they
don't feel there is an option, at present the CTs/ODBL seem to be
forced upon us or else we won't be able to keep our edits in the
database or edit in future... who is making the ultimatum exactly?