2011/8/26 80n <80n...@gmail.com>:
>... that these
> people signed up because they were passionate about OSM when the evidence
> suggests it was a co-ordinated act probably for the purpose of block
> voting.
>
> Jim, there is nothing wrong with doing such a thing

IMHO there is something wrong with "for the purpose of block voting.".
"Block voting" suggests that they didn't (wouldn't have had) vote(d)
based on individual judgement but rather on order. This is not
desirable.

Please note that I am not saying that cloudmade actually did perform
this block vote, but I say that if they had done it, it would seem
wrong to me.

cheers,
Martin