Hi Michal

To come back this thread I'm interested in what you refer to by "Gamification".

What was Saman referring to in his talk regarding gamification of the
OSM UI? I found the video of the presentation but can't find any hint
in this direction:
http://vimeopro.com/openstreetmapus/state-of-the-map-us-2013/video/68093877

I assume that you are referring to some statistics displayed about
users which to me is only a distant aspect of gamification.

The background why I'm asking is, that I'm going to talk about
Gamification (based on experiences using Kort Game but it's more
general view than of OSM) at SOTM in Birmingham.

Yours, Stefan