Greetings BatPeople,

Friday, June 24, 2005, 9:49:44 AM, Tony wrote:

T> --On Friday, June 24, 2005 1:44 pm +0200 Krzysztof Kudlacik
T> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> ... on and on ...

T> I'd like to add something to the wish list if I may, photo and graphic
T> editing. I know it will take quite a while to get TB! as good as Photoshop
T> but it would be nice not to have to open a separate program just to edit my
T> photo's... Oh and video editing, Adobe Premiere is so expensive and I
T> already own TB so being able to grab, edit and author my own DVD's from
T> within TB would be great. I could email them directly to my family then
T> without having to have two programs open.

Since you (rhetorical "you" .. no one specific) seem to be on wild
wish tangents, why not incorporate everything into a new OS so we
wont even need windoze anymore. 8-)

I usually don't get on a soapbox but ... I realize Tony was probably
being facetious, but he didnt indicate such. This is an EMAIL client,
not a news reader or graphics editor or controller for thermonuclear
missiles. If you want those, there are dedicated products for them.
This is a dedicated product for drafting, sending, receiving and
sorting email.

--
Cheers,
 \\'

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5.30 under Windows XP ver5.1
Build 2600 using a P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM with cable modem Plugins:
Grisoft AVG 7.0 // BayesIt! 0.8.1