Hello all,
Thursday, January 5, 2006, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> [-] (#0005293) it was possible to create new entries in the Deleted
> items "address book"
confirm as fixed

> [-] Minor: Adress Book Ext filter condition used non-user-friendly
> view
confirm as fixed

> [-] (#0005522) Enter in an empty address field did not invoke
> address picker
confirm as fixed

But one problem appeared.

When I enter text in "To" field, TB autocompletes it from
history/addressbook and displays suggestions in list box.

When I hit "Enter" now, everything dissapears, even mine entered text.

> [-] (#0005481) It was not possible to park items in message header
> history
confirm as fixed

> [-] (#0005546) It was possible to paste text into viewer's message
> header using Ctrl+V
confirm as fixed

> [-] Disabled viewing of BMP, ICO, EMF and WMF by the internal image
> viewer because of the Microsoft's WMF Vulnerability. However, BMP's
> can be displayed by the HTML viewer.

maybe for new, but not for existing installations, You should improve
this:

1) user should be informed during start about changes in extensions
and program should offer to change this automatically, if user agree.

2) there should be "Reset to default" button in Preferences section to
do this manually

> [-] (#0005517) It was not possible to delete history itens in
> message header editor
confirm as fixed

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.64.03 Christmas Edition
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line