On Friday, January 6, 2006, 7:26:29 AM, MAU wrote:

M> Hello Jon,

M> I cannot confirm either. Searches VFs and closes fine here.

Thank you for testing. When graduating to the next version, I have
experienced anomalies that were due to the presence of the previous
version's tbuser.def file. Because I hate recreating all the
customizations (and who can remember them all), I used the tbuser.def
file from 3.64.01. Because of Roger's and your negative results, I
tried again without the tbuser.def file. Same thing happened. So here
are the steps to duplicate:

1. Open the VF. Message preview pane is enabled here.
2. Enter the criteria you want to search and choose the scope as "any
part"
3. Make certain that the only folder that will be searched is the VF
you opened.
4. I wanted to search for messages after a certain date, so enter a
date from 3 months back.
5. Start your search and see what happens.

Maybe it's my system, but I think it is rather generic.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"I used the expression 'ride herd.' I don't know if anybody understood
the meaning. It's a little informal in diplomatic terms. I said, we're