On Friday, January 6, 2006, 8:32:57 AM, Jon Polish wrote:

JP> 1. Open the VF. Message preview pane is enabled here.
JP> 2. Enter the criteria you want to search and choose the scope as "any
JP> part"
JP> 3. Make certain that the only folder that will be searched is the VF
JP> you opened.
JP> 4. I wanted to search for messages after a certain date, so enter a
JP> date from 3 months back.
JP> 5. Start your search and see what happens.

Forgot to mention that in step 2 I enter the criteria in the last box
which by default is set up for "any part." There is no disk activity
after the search is started. Works perfectly in 3.64.01.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector
enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."