On Friday, January 6, 2006, 9:27:18 AM, Mark Partous wrote:

MP> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5549 ?

I don't think this describes my observation (although it may be
related). I do not have any password protected accounts.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of
Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein and his willingness to