Hi, friends.

A  month ago, I used Opera as my browser. I got tired of some problems, and then
uninstalled  it  and  installed Netscape. Netscape includes a browser, a mailer,
and  a  newsreader. Or should I say a mediocre browser and a mediocre mailer? (I
didn't use the newsreader).

Now  I'm  about  uninstalling  Netscape  and  re-install  Opera.  I learned that
"I-do-it-all" software is, at least, mediocre, not to say bad.

I don't know if this does a lot of good, but I think it can be useful.

--
Best regards
            Juanma