On Tuesday, January 25, 2000, 2:09:00 PM, Fred Weissman wrote:

> "Ignore All" as I understand it, tells the checker to ignore all occurrences
> of that word for -this- message (or use) only.  Since it's not being added
> to the user dictionary, it will flag it as unknown/incorrect the next
> time the spell checker is called into action.

That's correct Fred... although TB's Spell Checker doesn't ignore all
future occurrences of the word in that one message... it keeps on flagging
them for some reason. Do you use Auto Correct? If so, what's the secret to
enabling it, other than the obvious option of turning it on via Spell
Checker/Options/Auto Correct? I've taken a look at the Correct.tlx
Dictionary, and it's full of words, so I would imagine it's loaded on my
install... just not useable?

Nick

--
-=Nick Andriash=-