> On Tuesday, January 25, 2000, 1:54:34 PM, Nick Andriash wrote:

>> I have "auto correct" enabled

> A clarification on the above statement... I have "Automatic Checking"
> enabled, as "Auto Correct" doesn't work for me, and never has.

Good point.
I can't find anything in the help file that states exactly what 'auto
correct' is -supposed- to do.
Because now that you mention it, I'm not so sure it's doing anything right
now.

Clarification anyone?

--
No matter how good your market research may be, I assure you that I am
not interested in your product. Don't add me to your mailing

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred