> In Reference to "Spell Checker Oddity ?" From Nick Andriash:

NA>> Fred, it's supposed to automatically correct common mistyping's ;o) such
NA>> as Febuary... in which case, as soon as you are finished the word _and_
NA>> the word exists in the correct.tlx Dictionary, then the word would/should
NA>> automatically be corrected to February for you without the user having to
NA>> do anything.

> It's there, just quirky.  If you type Febuary you'll notice a more
> squared off underline than the usual zigzag type for misspelling. For
> those words a double right click will "auto correct".  I think there
> is also a keyboard shortcut but what it is alludes me at the moment.

AH HAH!!!!!

I've noticed that 'different' underline and never realized why.
Thanks.
And yes, a double-right-click does auto correct it.
But that's not exactly -auto- in my mind.  Auto should mean no user
intervention.

When (if) you get an answer from RIT, would you mind forwarding it to me,
as the traffic here is getting to the point where I'm barely skimming the
subject headers.

Thanks again.

--
Please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the
courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to hide the

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred