Hi

On Tuesday 26 August 2014 at 5:09:37 PM, in
<mid:1092045874.20140826170...@chriswilson.tv>, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Despite being a very long time Bat! user i have never
> had cause to do this until now. I want to save a series
> of about 60 e-mails in one folder to disc, and be able
> to re enter them into TB! at a later date if needed.

You can drag them from the message list and drop in a Windows folder,
or use the Tools ¦ Export Messages menu item.

> and be able
> to re enter them into TB! at a later date if needed

In my experience, bringing them back into TB! changes the time/date
shown in the "Received" display header (but not in the "Created"
header, thankfully).

You can drag them back from a Windows folder and drop into the
message list, or use the Tools ¦ Import Messages menu item.

> may also have a need to collate them together and print
> them off in one go.

Perhaps somebody else can suggest a good way to do this. If you just
concatenate the text in the files, it will include the full headers,
which you may not want.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Take my advice - I don't use it anyway.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3