Hello Chris,

Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 6:09:37 PM, among other things, you wrote:

CW> Despite being a very long time Bat! user i have never had cause to do
CW> this until now. I want to save a series of about 60 e-mails in one
CW> folder to disc, and be able to re enter them into TB! at a later date
CW> if needed. I may also have a need to collate them together and print
CW> them off in one go. Are these things possible please, and how should I
CW> attempt these tasks? Thanks. TB! V 5.8.10 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

 In  the  "Tools"  menu  there  are items for "Export Messages" and "Import"
 which  should  do what you want.

 Having said that, I am wondering why it is necessary to remove the messages
 from  TheBat!.   If it is to remove them from the eyes of other users, then
 that  can be achieved by putting them into a special "Account" with its own
 password.   This  "account"  need  not  have  any  facility  for sending or
 receiving  mail  but  would  have all the normal TB facilities for editing,
 printing and collating.

 Roger