Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 07:47:31 +0700GMT Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> I have all tickmarks marked on the file associations, and none of them
> mentions MAPI. I also don't have a long button that says "Install The
> Bat! as the simple MAPI request handler"; my long button only asks
> what to do when TB! detects that the file associations have been
> changed by another software.

The MAPI association has to be set in windows standard applications. If
you open it and choose 'define standards' you will see TB! as standard
for  all  datatypes and protocols and below two entries for 32-bit and
64-bit The Bat! Simple MAPI.

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! Version 7.4.14 (64-bit) on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

Sprachkurs Deutsch: Ballerina = Revolverbraut