Thursday, April 26, 2007, 2:59:12 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Tom,

>> (ie.
>> use the filter to notify me that an incoming email is from a known
>> source as opposed to be a brand-new sender). Is this possible?

> Yes, it is possible in several ways.

> Perhaps the easiest and most straight forward way would be that you add
> your 'known sources' to the address book. Then, you can make Active the
> <Known> Incoming filter that is included by default by TB in the Sorting
> Office when an account is created. This way, messages from 'known
> sources' will be moved to Inbox-Known folder and the rest will just stay
> in normal Inbox.

sorry, I was not clear enough - the incoming emails usually are not from
known sources the first time. These are orders from customers. The
majority will be new customers and new emails but over time some will
be returning customers. These I would like to catch and review once
they come in. However there is no need to filter them in individual
folders. The trick with the address book won't work as I don't want to
add each sender to the address book on the off chance that they may
order multiple times.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 3.98.4 on XP