Hallo John,

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:12:40 +1000GMT (5-9-2007, 7:12 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JP> Any easy way to move (or copy) a whole bunch of filters from one
JP> account to another, or to make existing filters "common" filters?

The filters are stored in the account.srb file (account.erb for OTFE)
in the account directory. (Mail directory for common filters) Closing
TB and copying/moving the file to the new location used to work during
the early stages of v3, but it hasn't been discussed on list for quite
a long now, so that might have been changed. Create a backup and try
it.
Note that this means that your old filters in the target account will
be lost.

JP> BTW, am I to understand that a "common" filter will apply to all
JP> ticked accounts?  I presume this is the case but feel I may be getting
JP> (not a scientific "feel" mind you) some strange results.

I don't use common filters myself, two of my three accounts are merely
for some testing, so I don't need any filtering there.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

When I was a boy, when Fortran was only Twotran....
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.24
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM