Hello REZK945,

> I want to create a filter rule which does the following:
> Every not-gpg-signed email will get an automatic generated answer.

I'm not familiar with gpg or pgp, etc., but I assume there must be
something unique to those messages. An specific header field, or textt
within the body.

the body. You would need a filter with condition:

and with Action 'Send automatic reply'.

For my explanations below, lets call this filter 'GPG Filter'

> Exceptions:

My suggestion would be to NOT include exceptions in the same filter
with .AND NOT. conditions, but to set up a separate filter for each
exception. Much more clear and easier to manage. Your filter structure
should be:

  Exception 1
  Exception 2
  GPG Filter

For this structure to work, nonre of the filter should have the
'Continue processing with other filters' option selected.

> - some guys from my contacts can be left out because they use bloody
> webmailer anyway which makes it harder for them to install and use GPG
> (they are not very familiar with computers). I think those guys have
> to be added manually which is what I have already done. Maybe a group
> could be a better solution?

Yes, I thing using an AB Groups is a much better idea.

Exception 1 Filter
Address groups groupname contains sender

> - Newsletter etc. - I try to capture them by looking at the topic
> newsticker and newsletter. But I am not sure whether I get all of
> them.

Exception 2 filter
Subject contains newsticker .OR. Sublect contains newsletter

> - Amazon, ebay etc - IIRC they do not send information emails with
> newsletter topic. How can I get them?

This would be your 'Exception 3' filter, and you must look for
something unique in those messages. Perhaps the domain of the sender?.
If so:

Exception 3 filter
Header field  From:  contains @amazon.com
.OR.
Header field  From:  contains @ebay.com

> - Some other mass mails with more than say 5 recipants. Any chance to
> capture them?

Maybe with something like:

Recipient match RegExp

But I am not at all familiar with Regular Expressions to suggest one.
Sorry.

> Maybe there are some more exceptions, but I hope to identify them
> soon.

Just add a new filter before the GPG one.

> Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hope mine are of some help.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA)