--- Begin Message ---
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 03:04:21 +0100
Denis Ovsienko via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org>
wrote:

[...]
> implementation, it should be easy to apply to other printers that
> implement similar encodings, there may be encodings that will require
> a different method, a notable difficulty in the application is not to
> get distracted by fixing unrelated issues right now.
[...]

If that's fine with everyone, I am going to look at a few more
protocols with the intent to convert them to nd_trunc(). These are
going to be OSPF and maybe some other routing protocols. If you have a
better idea, please post it to the list before Monday noon UTC.

Cheers.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---