>|> Look at the crescendos section of psslurs.pro:
 >|>
 >|>        1 AR ceiling setlinewidth         % line thickness: this results
 >|
 >|If I change this line only I obtain what I want.
 >|
 >|>        1 setlinecap                      % to exactly 2 pixels in 300 dpi
 >|
 >|Is it useful to change this line too?

I'm guessing that the "linecap" is a round cap on the end of the line.
Presumably, its size should match the linewidth. Experiment, looking
closely at the ends of the lines.

 >|Can I redefine /DC in my MusiXTeX source instead of hacking into
 >|psslurs.pro?

/DC is a Postscript command, not a TeX command.  It may be possible
to do it in a \special but that's well outside my competence. Try
e-mailing the author:

stanislav.kne...@hieronymus.cz

Bob T.