On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Stanislav Kneifl wrote:

There are two possible solutions:
1. Create your own file (say custom.pro) with the new definition of /DC and use the following command:
   \special{header=custom.pro}
This will include the new definition in a preamble of the target PostScript file.

Hi Stanislav. At present custom.pro contains this:

\special{ps: s...@dict begin /DC { /y2 ED /x2 ED /y1 ED /x1 ED gsave
9 AR ceiling setlinewidth 1 setlinecap 1 setlinejoin
x2 y2 10 AR add moveto x1 y1 lineto x2 y2 10 AR sub lineto stroke
grestore } def  end}

but I obtain MiKTeX... Unrecoverable error... I imagine I should remove \special and other things from custom.pro, but what exactly? Please save me some trial-and-errors. :-)

Bye,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                  cou...@obs-nice.fr