Hi Jean-Pierre,

you are right, I forgot this important rule - like with sci-fi cons, anything that happens on a page, stays on the page. :-) The definitions inside psslurs.pro are global because they are included in the preamble, before any page begins. However, anything you put in the \special{ps: ...} appears on the current page only and won't affect any other pages.

There are two possible solutions:
1. Create your own file (say custom.pro) with the new definition of /DC and use the following command:
    \special{header=custom.pro}
This will include the new definition in a preamble of the target PostScript file. 2. Use the previously suggested \special command on the beginning of every page in your document. I don't remember the easy way to do this automatically, sorry...

Hope this helps,

Stanislav.